These resources are outputs from our Cancer, Older People and Advocacy programme or directly relate to the work that was carried out as part of the programme.
For more information contact OPAAL’s Operations Manager, Marie McWilliams [email protected].
- An evaluation of the Cancer and Older People Advocacy Programme
- COPA evaluation BRAP appendices
- TwoCan Associates mid-term evaluation report
- TwoCan Associated Final evaluation report
- The COPA Volunteers Experience
- Volunteering Voices
Policies & Strategies
Toolkits & Good Practice Guidance
- OLGBT Good Practice Guidance
- Using person centred thinking tools
- Why do we ask Equalities Monitoring questions for SAM?
- A quick guide to setting up a Twitter account
Informing Discussion with Professionals & Commissioners
- Complex case training toolkit
- Tutors Handbook Cancer Support Advocates
- Older peoples advocates resource
- Advocacy Handouts
- Advocacy slides
- Cancer slides
Research & Reports
- Older people’s perspectives on shared decision-making, social support, and the role of independent advocates during cancer journeys